Monday, December 2, 2013
2 .- Assemble everything and ready, m Segia giving error that estava refill the tub.
3 .- I found this forum I found it excellently well, and found his valuable help, for hise ready to reset the manual steps and I think it worked, and then I saw that there is a program I use which is of the iP1500, has good This boy, when you give in MAIN section to reset the counter TITN, the program hangs and does not give more or give notice of anything only comes GeneralTol for T3164 Ver1.18 (Not Responding) and I close it and go but if I send a sheet to provide if I am out = that the ink is full depisito thing about this two questions:
1 .- reset the program is not compatible with XPSP2 Widnows?
2 .- The printer will want to go to give it away xD (just kidding ruled this question)
leei good step below to reset iP1000 infallible, as I did, and the power button flashes but not as before now turned on and off completely, I guess its a good sign, as it used to be a very dim flicker but Linux newbie , because the program is opened again to reset e = in the time I wrote this post sige locked the program, and now gave him close and not send errors.
and provide you with this:
1 .- disable Avast! antivirus
2 .- off anything that is USB connected to this pc estubiera
Sunday, December 1, 2013
a. Epson Stylus Photo Printer Drivers TX650 is installed first, and make sure the printer is connect to the computer
b. Make sure you have the "Software Resetter Printer Epson Stylus Photo TX650"
c. Make sure that the damages requested in the printer reset counter (usually a red flame of the lamp on the printer all)
Here is a tutorial resetter Epson Stylus Photo TX650:
One. Prepare Adjustment Epson Stylus Photo Software TX650 on your computer
2. If the software is compressed, first extract the software resetter Epson Stylus Photo TX650
3. Turn on the Printer
4. Open the folder resetter Epson Stylus Photo TX650 Adjprog.exe you and run the file.
5. Click Particular adjustment mode menu entry to reset the counter printeradjustment Epson tx650
6. Find and click on Waste ink pad counter menu, then click OK
7. Put a Check on main pad counters, Platen pad counters, and counters of 80 culmu Pad. Then click on Check to see third-counter value at the time of blinking, and click OK to continue
Click initialization to change / reset the printer counter becomes zero, so the printer to be normal again. Then click OK to continue
8. Click Finish to end the process of resetting counters TX650 Epson Stylus Photo
9. Click Previous to return to main menu
10. Click Quit to exit the program counter reset TX650 Epson Stylus Photo
11. Waste ink counter reset TX650 Epson Stylus Photove done, turn off the printer for a while, and then restart the printer, and wait until the printer calibration is completed
Material coated with titanium white and gray accents line, looks sturdy and elegant appearance. In addition, bubble jet printers that offer competitive prices are very efficient because it can be placed in the narrow room.
Canon XNU i255 in its class to offer the highest resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with 5 pl ink droplets that have the ability to print the image detail is perfect. Printing process was very fast. Prints can be enjoyed only a short time, ie 12 ppm for monochrome and 9 ppm for color.
While for printing an image size of 8 x 10, XNU i255 took only 100 seconds. This capability is possible thanks to technology developed MicroFine droplet to produce a perfect image printing, precision and a solid color.
XNU i255 excellence is not limited to full color documents, but monochrome documents. With a grain of ink is very smooth and solid as well as the ability of the pigment black ink, will be produced sharp text in monochrome document.
Photo print quality is also no doubt youll get the prints with better color contrast is perfect. Easy-PhotoPrint Technology Exif Print support will provide professional photo prints. Just pick the image, the paper type and size, then print directly. Meanwhile, Vivid technology maximizes color photos so photos look more vivid.
This printer is able to maximize the ability to improve the color reproduction of colors including green and bright blue so the color photographs will be as beautiful as the original. Natural image is produced with the aid of Photo Noise Reduction mode, which will eliminate the noise so that image is more smooth and clear.
One thing that makes XNU i255 is the existence of the special features of Easy WebPrint. With this feature, print web pages easier. No need to lose some important information that you want to print from these web pages.
It feels, words are not enough describe the benefits of this printer, its better if you prove it directly. You will never miscast, because XNU i255 suitable for users who use Windows or Macintosh operating systems.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
To attain the fuser, undecided the unexpended back entry.
If a duplexer is installed (shown beneath), shift it from the backwards of the printer. To disappear the duplexer, mold kill on the unripened tumbler and injure the duplexer out of the machine.
Succeeding, rotate the two nonindulgent levers at the top of both sides of the fuser towards the refer of the organisation.
With the dark levers "unlocked," raising up slightly on the dejected fingerbreadth handle (shown below) and indorse the fuser gone from the printer until the fuser catches and stops.
When the fuser catches and stops, flex the fuser towards you and conveyance it up and absent from the printer using the organisation strap hold. The fuser is misleadingly laboured, dont quit it.
Now pose the new fuser; slideway it corroborate in area and when it is steady, confine the bluish levers at the top of the fuser backwards in base. Reinstall the duplexer if it was installed.
Friday, November 29, 2013
1. Cover the outlet hole with a small piece of tape. If this is not done the ink may run out of the outlet hole when the hole is drilled in the top of the cartridge.
2. Peel back label as shown in photo.
3. Using the thumb drill provided, drill into the recessed area under the label until drill fully penetrates cartridge.
4. Fill syringe with 10 ml. of black ink. 5-8 cc of color ink for the color cartridge.
5. Very slowly inject the ink into the sponge until the cartridge is full.
6. Seal the hole made in the top label with tape. Note: If the holes are not sealed properly the cartridge will leak.
7. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Clean the syringe with water and dry for future use, or use with a different colour ink.
8. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink can saturate the entire sponge. (Allows ink to flow to the print head).
NOTE: If cartridge is refilled before it is completely empty this time is greatly reduced.
BROTHER LC02, LC04, LC21, LC31, LC800
1.Remove cartridge and put a piece of tape over the outlet port to prevent ink drips during the filling process.
2. Pry off the black or color lid (cover) from the top of the cartridge by using a small flat blade screwdriver.
3. Remove the larger silver seal using a pocket knife or finger nail.
4. Enlarge the Filling hole in the top of the cartridge(s) using the thumb drill provided.
5. Hold the cartridge so that the Vent hole (at the front of the cartridge) is slightly higher than the Filling hole.
6. Insert the syringe through the Filling hole, and push all the way into the cartridge. The cartridge contains a sponge and a slight resistance may be felt.
7. Very S-l-o-w-l-y inject up to 7 ml. of ink until the reservoir under the Vent hole fills from the bottom to the top.
8.Reseal both holes (Filling and Vent) with tape.
9. Replace the cover by snapping the cover back onto the cartridge.
10. Remove the tape from the outlet port when ready to reuse the cartridge.
11. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Rinse the syringe with warm water and dry for future use.
12. Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
Note on LC04 Black Only:
You can get more copies if you cover the side of the cartridge that sits against the printer with a piece of black electrical tape. This has two benefits. Youll get more copies per refill and it is easier to refill because you dont have to get the reservoir under the vent hole full. The one drawback is that you have very little warning of low ink. It will print lite for a couple of pages and then nothing.
There are two methods you can use to refill this cartridge.
Use the one that suits you the best.
1) Put the needle onto the syringe and suck up 25ml of black or 20ml of color ink.
2) Remove the needle from the syringe.
3) Put the cartridge on a flat, ink proof surface, with the bottom facing up.
4) Push the tip of the syringe into the "ink exit hole" and tilt the syringe to the side. Remember, you should not have the needle on the syringe.
Note: Do not bump or press the "pressure release button".
5) Pull back on the syringe plunger until 3-4 ml of air from the cartridge bubbles up through the ink. A slight vacuum will form in the cartridge. Then push on the syringe plunger slightly to inject 3-4 ml of ink.
6) Repeat this step 5-8 times to pump the air out of the cartridge and replace it with ink
7) When the process is complete, the syringe will be filled with air. Pull back on the syringe plunger one more time to pull a few extra ml of air out of the cartridge and then pull the syringe out of the "ink exit hole".
8.Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
1. Put the cartridge on a newspaper or some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a spill.
2. Turn the cartridge on its side and drill a hole 1/4 inch down from the black cap into the clear part of the plastic (see Photo)
3. Fill the syringe with 20 ml. of ink.
4. Insert the syringe through the drilled hole, If the needle hits the inner part of the cap then aim the needle in a downward position as seen in the photo.
5. Slowly inject ink until you see the ink come up to just below the drilled hole.
6. Cut a small square of aluminum tape and reseal the drilled hole.
7. Unused ink may be returned to the bottle. Rinse the syringe with warm water and dry for future use.
9.Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
) Cut label at joint between top and bottom halves of the cartridge case.
2) Flip open the cartridge casing (shell).
3) Put the sharp filling needle onto the syringe and fill the syringe with ink.
4) Pierce the top part of the cartridge with the needle and S-l-o-w-l-y inject 15cc of ink into the cartridge bag.
5) Put a piece of aluminum tape over the filling hole.
9) Place the casing (shell) back together and use a piece of tape to hold the two sides of the casing (shell) together.
Note: Do not bump or press the "pressure release button".
10) Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.
BROTHER LC61 and LC65
Refilling the original Brother LC-61 cartridge is not practical because of the design.
Listed here are the refill instructions for the Printer Filling Station after market LC61 cartridges.
1) Remove the cartridge when it is running low or out of ink.
2) Drill a small hole in the top of the cartridge.
3) Fill your syringe full of the proper ink. The cartridge will take approximately 12ml of ink.
4) Put the syringe needle into the drilled hole and Slowly inject ink until the cartridge is full again.
5) After the cartridge is full of ink, you can seal the drilled hole with a set screw or just leave it open, it will not make any difference in the print. If you do use the set screw be sure to screw it down flush with the top of the cartridge. There is a piece that will have to slide over the set screw when it is placed into the printer.
6) Replace the cartridge(s) and run 1 - 3 cleaning cycles as per printer instructions.