Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lexmark C935

Is the printer at your workplace too slow in getting the printing work done for all your employees? Are the printing job queues getting too long for comfort? Then you have to look for a larger printer that can cater for a large workgroup. These are the reasons for which I got the Lexmark C935 laser printer for my office where we have a heavy load of printing work every day. I realized that printers in the 20 pages per minute range could simply not cater for the printing workload in a larger office. It is quite costly, but it’s almost a onetime investment and it pays off.

The Lexmark C935 laser printer promises a printing speed of up to 45 pages per minute for black and white prints and up to 40 pages per minute for colored ones. The actual speed is a little less than that but overall I am pretty satisfied as introduction of this machine to my office has improved our work efficiency by a considerable degree.

The toners in the printer last for a longer time, saving me money. The Lexmark C935 has an extendable built in memory of 512Mb which coupled with the internal processor give a high speed in color printing. A major advantage that I have of keeping the machine at my office is the built in Ethernet port, which allows me to connect it over a network and all my employees have easy access and the printing work carries on smoothly throughout the day.

This newer model in the market has a sheet capacity of 2180 pages, which I think is quite enough. The separate multi paper tray allows for different types of paper to be used for printing. The Lexmark C935 is compatible with most of the current operating systems on PC’s and Mac’s. I have not encountered any real problems with installation and the software so far.

The Lexmark C935 is a huge machine and it is not easy to move it around. But that goes fairly well with the huge paper capacity it offers. The color prints are amazing and the HQ photos we print give a great look makes you feel that it’s worth the money spent. The laser printer comes with a one year warranty with on site repair facility. The Lexmark C935 laser printer is a machine I specifically recommend for a large office, otherwise, for smaller workloads, it might be a bit of overdoing buying this huge machine.