Monday, December 2, 2013

Pixma ip1000 waste ink counter reset

1 .- Disarmament printer (iP1000) to the last nut and electrical parts not put them in a bucket and water detergenete one day, the clean electrical parts with a brush and compressed air (only the panel and the part where they are I think this is the hoses counter sheets).

2 .- Assemble everything and ready, m Segia giving error that estava refill the tub.

3 .- I found this forum I found it excellently well, and found his valuable help, for hise ready to reset the manual steps and I think it worked, and then I saw that there is a program I use which is of the iP1500, has good This boy, when you give in MAIN section to reset the counter TITN, the program hangs and does not give more or give notice of anything only comes GeneralTol for T3164 Ver1.18 (Not Responding) and I close it and go but if I send a sheet to provide if I am out = that the ink is full depisito thing about this two questions:

1 .- reset the program is not compatible with XPSP2 Widnows?
2 .- The printer will want to go to give it away xD (just kidding ruled this question)

leei good step below to reset iP1000 infallible, as I did, and the power button flashes but not as before now turned on and off completely, I guess its a good sign, as it used to be a very dim flicker but Linux newbie , because the program is opened again to reset e = in the time I wrote this post sige locked the program, and now gave him close and not send errors.

and provide you with this:
1 .- disable Avast! antivirus
2 .- off anything that is USB connected to this pc estubiera